COVID-19 Response Plan
Dear Valued Clients,
We have been monitoring the quickly changing government benefit programs, and will continue to provide updates as soon as they become available.
On March 25, 2020 the Department of Finance announced a new benefit program called the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (“CERB”).
This program will replace the previously announced Emergency Care Benefit and Emergency Support Benefit.
This benefit program is designed to help Canadians receive money faster than the current EI system, and to ensure that Canadians who are affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic and are not eligible for EI can receive benefits.
Please see the attached document, which describes:
- Who is eligible
- What to do if you are already receiving EI
- What to do if you have already applied for EI
- When applications will be available
- How to Apply
- When you can expect to receive these benefits.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS BENEFIT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL EARLY APRIL.
What Sets Us Apart
- Over 35 Years of Experience
- Offering Complimentary Consultations
- Providing Personal & Professional Service To Clients
- Specializing In The Construction Industry & Assisting Clients In A Variety of Other Industries